Most improvement initiatives begin with a Value Stream mapping exercise. The value stream map takes into consideration one aspect or product of the operation and analyzes the effect of waste. With a single product with no variations that flows sequentially, a static value stream is adequate. But, when analyzing multiple product interactions, non sequential flows, and the interaction among multiple value streams, the static environment fails. Moreover, static streams do not take into consideration fluctuations in demand, workforce, and other dynamic operational constraints. This patented technology is the first of its kind on the market today.
Identify the Most Efficient Layout and Patient Flow
- Decrease patient wait time and increase operational efficiency and quality using LEAN / TQM / Six Sigma tools and object routing & grouping analysis
- View a full featured 3D environment in real time from a resource or patient point of view using the “Dynamic walk-through” feature
Proactive Scheduling and Staffing Optimization
- Optimize patient flow and staff utilization to improve the overall efficiency of the hospital
- Schedule resources based on the variability of the Department to find the optimal number of Physicians, Nurses, Transports, etc…
- Decrease the number of left-without-being-seen and transfer denials
Out of the Box Functionality
- Easy-to-read data analysis and reporting for non-experts using built in dashboards
- Import and export data sources with click-to-point buttons. (SQL, Oracle, EMR, ..
- Make “On-the-fly” changes to the model, and view their effects through the animated environment
- No coding required to create or change models. Simulation is available to all enablers and not the select few
Blood Center & Lab Optimization and Analysis
- Increase efficiency, reduce travel time, and control production with integrated Layout Optimization and Analysis
- Reduce lead time for Blood Centers and Labs by applying LEAN / Six Sigma methods
- Reduce lab turnaround time, increase blood center efficiency - Process more with existing systems
Trim Unnecessary Expensess
- Reduce operating cost, increase OR utilization and scheduling, Improve ED Efficiency, and more...
- Reduce overall expenditures with through efficiency analysis and transitional plans of hospitals, lab, and blood center