Using Simcad Pro Warehouse Simulation Software, companies proactively optimize their distribution centers by improving picking, receiving, slotting, put away and replenishment. Moreover, by optimizing picking schedules, man power and equipment optimization can be achieved.
Warehouse simulation can also help in analyzing the impact of future growth on the warehouse and help in identifying potential capacity constraints. What-if analysis can be used to determine potential impact of new flows and equipment on the operation.
Another key aspect that impacts warehouse efficiency is congestion at different location within the environment. Congestion analysis for incoming/outgoing trucks, internal pick sequences, and replenishment schedules can be simulated and optimized to improve efficiency and reduce overall cost of the operation.
Warehouse Layout & Design Simulation
- Full support for AGV, tuggers, conveyors, robots, material handling equipment, including physics and detailed motion/ kinematics
- Interactive Dynamic Simulation integration. Build, Validate, Analyze on-the-fly
- Define Accurate Model Behavior in a no-code environment and Graphical User Interface does not generate code
- Multi layer models and process grouping
Distribution Center Network
With Simcad Pro's ability to dynamically interact with external data, companies have successfully implemented simulation to analyze the location of warehouses and distribution centers with respect to demand. Product allocation is no longer a guessing game, but a simulated science that simplifies one of the most complex problems in this industry.
- Slotting, Picking, Receiving Analysis & Optimization
- Optimizing Overall Warehouse Efficiency
- Schedule Optimization
- Staffing Optimization
- Facility Layout & Design
- Congestion Analysis and Optimization